Which office would you like to deal with?

Please fill in all fields in correct format

Can I change the shareholder(s) of my comapny?

Yes. A board resolution must be drafted and signed by the director(s) of the company and officially filed with the company registry in the country of incorporation. The new shareholder(s) must provide a copy of their passport, proof of permanent home address, telephone/fax number and email address together with a signed letter stating that they wish to become a shareholder of the company.