Which office would you like to deal with?

Please fill in all fields in correct format

What about my personal taxes?

CMS does not provide tax advice and do not assist you to evade taxes. This would be illegal for BOTH of us, however, it is our business to show you the opportunities available on how to reduce or even avoid incurring a tax liability.

We always advise our clients to seek advice from a tax lawyer and/or accountant in their respective country before proceeding with the purchase of a company.